Name and contact of the responsible person according to article 4 para. 7 GDPR
Boat Center Rietberg Stephan Rupprath e.K. Konrad Adenauer St. 13 33397 Rietberg
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us and to protect it from unauthorized access. Therefore, we use extreme care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data. As a company under private law, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the regulations on data protection are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
- Personal data "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Processing "Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Restriction of processing "Restriction of processing" is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their future processing.
- Profiling "Profiling" means any type of automated processing of personal data that consists of using such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects relating to that natural person's job performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location.
- Pseudonymization "Pseudonymization" means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures which ensure that the personal data cannot be attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- File system "File system" means any structured collection of personal data accessible according to specified criteria, whether such collection is maintained centrally, decentrally or according to functional or geographical criteria.
- Responsible "controller" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
- Processor "Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the Controller.
- Receiver "Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom Personal Data is disclosed, whether or not a third party. However, authorities that may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigation mandate under Union or Member State law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the aforementioned authorities shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection rules, in line with the purposes of the processing.
- Third Party "Third Party" means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, other than the Data Subject, the Controller, the Processor and the persons who, under the direct responsibility of the Controller or the Processor, are authorized to process the Personal Data.
- Consent "Consent" of the data subject means any freely given specific, informed and unambiguous indication of his or her wishes in the form of a statement or other unambiguous affirmative act by which the data subject signifies his or her agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Lawfulness of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for the processing. The legal basis for the processing may be Article 6 (1) lit. a - f GDPR shall be in particular:
- The data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject's request;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or processing is restricted if there are legal obligations to retain data.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose a.)
- Persistent cookies (for this purpose b.).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser setting according to your preferences and z.For example, you can refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. So-called "third party cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party, consequently not by the actual website you are currently on. We would like to point out that by deactivating cookies you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if promotional participations, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be traced back to a specific person. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third Party Provider Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User Terms:
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
Use of social media links
We currently use various links to different social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram. These are not social media plugins, but merely links. If you click on one of the links, you will be taken to the respective provider of the website and your IP address will be transmitted. If you are logged in to the respective social media account at the same time, further data may be collected by the respective provider.'; wpvViewHead.appendChild( wpvViewExtraCss );